X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RevX results?

anyone?

what i remember
    1st round) Nemesis and Guerrero De blood (in spainsh) Def Johnny Nightmare and El Chicken LOL

Torndao and Angel Def Kaos and mongol
    Phoneix star and Zokre Def LoneStar and Carnage

Matt and Bigge perfect 10 Def Cyande and Daymamte however u spell his name

P Star and Zokre Def Nemsis and Guerrero (2nd Match of the night)

HT and angel Def Matt and Bigge

Buddy Geogre Def Bigge to retain the Title

P Star and Zokre Def HT and Angel in a bad ass match sucks only like 20to 25 were there (Cyande family was not there thats y) and after the hardcore match everyone left but us True Latino's

see u guys 2morrow at AWS

Comment

thats alot og biggie
      "____________" *points up*

Comment

P Star and Zokre Def HT and Angel in a bad ass match sucks only like 20to 25 were there (Cyande family was not there thats y) and after the hardcore match everyone left but us True Latino's
        Man, Rev X fans are the worst. I remember at the last Rev X show I went to Super Dragon and Quicksilver put on an awesome match but almost everyone was being faggots and saying it was boring and shit. Rev X(and most hardcore wrestling) fans suck.

Comment

really?

Originally posted by True Fan
          Man, Rev X fans are the worst. I remember at the last Rev X show I went to Super Dragon and Quicksilver put on an awesome match but almost everyone was being faggots and saying it was boring and shit. Rev X(and most hardcore wrestling) fans suck.
          wrestlers have to learn how to play to the crowd they have, not always doing what they want or at least what a small group of fans want.

don't forget about the sucky lucha fans

The fans that are the worst are the ones who don't show up and then talk shit.

No, actually the worst fans are the ones who talk shit first and then don't go to the show.

the only thing worse than that is the wrestlers who talk shit to the fans......

lol
          I hate all you simple minded jackasses

Comment

wrestlers have to learn how to play to the crowd they have, not always doing what they want or at least what a small group of fans want.
            Dragon played to the crowd.

don't forget about the sucky lucha fans
            I agree, lucha fans(most of them, not all) suck for the most part.

The fans that are the worst are the ones who don't show up and then talk shit.

No, actually the worst fans are the ones who talk shit first and then don't go to the show.
            I think the ones whore are the worst are the ones who watch it, try and get over at the expense of the wrestlers, and shit on a good match because it didn't have enough flips or guys slicing their faces open and bleeding to death.

Fuck, I'd rather bitch about something worth bitching about. Fuck ESPN and Fox Sports for not airing any Spring Training baseball, especialy when it's the only day I want to see any Spring Training baseball. Fuck this Figure Skating fag shit, I want to watch some fucking baseball but insted I'm stuck watching Making The Band 3.

And while I'm at it, why the fuck is ESPN airing pussy sports(or non sports for that matter) like golf, tennis, pool, or faggot ass poker.
            Last edited by True Fan; 03-18-2005, 09:42 AM.

Comment

True Fan, you are the biggest idiot in the world.

Texas Hold 'Em is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Murphy
                I agree. This is what made FCW so bad. 90% of the audience wanted to see Lucha Libre and then when a guy like Supreme comes out and is only over with that other 10% and does absolutelty nothing to try and get over with the majority of the audience, then his match becomes boring, because 90% of the audience doesn't give a shit about it. If FCW is going to continue at the Grand Olympic and continue to book Lucha guys to draw for them, then maybe they should try to get guys like to Supreme to get a little more depth in the ring to get over with the audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub
                  True Fan, you are the biggest idiot in the world.

Texas Hold 'Em is awesome.
                  It's not a sport and it's boring to watch, it has no place on ESPN!

Comment

It's not a sport and it's boring to watch, it has no place on ESPN!
                    ESPN airs tons of shit that isn't sports; spelling bee, pool, bowling, auto racing, etc.
                    SUP!

Comment

the only thing worse than that is the wrestlers who talk shit to the fans......
                      Well, I think westlers SHOULD talk shit to the fans. That is part of the show and the greatness of independent wrestling. With the same token, fans SHOULD be able to talk shit to the wrestlers. Again, that is the beauty of independent wrestling. That is part of what we pay to do and expect.

The problem lies when either wrestler or fan crosses the line. Fans should be able to say just about whatever they want and so should wrestlers WITHOUT getting physical. Unfortunately, the wrestlers are all too often the ones who are wrong in this respect. Why should Adam Pierce be able to throw water on people and hit Syanide's dad with a bag of chips? In my opinion, that is grounds for self defense and a potential law suit. But seriously, do you think Scrap Iron would throw water at or hit Tank Abbot with a bag of chips? I doubt it. But we must remember that although wrestlers are public figures that are there to entertain us, fans should not cross the line either. If a fan assaults a wrestler (throwing things, spitting, etc) then the wrestler then has the right to defend himself and sue the fan as well. The problem is that there is much more at stake if the fan sues than the wrestler. I mean, the promoter, the venue, and the wrestler all can be financially hurt by such actions.

The bottom line is that independent wrestling is great because of the interaction between fans and wrestlers. That is the main reason why we love this shit so much. Wrestlers can and should talk shit to the fans and the same thing can be said the other way. No one should ever get physical at these events.

Comment

ESPN airs tons of shit that isn't sports; spelling bee, pool, bowling, auto racing, etc.
                        I knew I was forgetting something when I posted my rant. And to add to that they air Bass Fishing, WTF?

Comment

all in good fun

hey guys let True Fan have his opinion. So he's not a fan of poker, maybe he is a fan of poke him. Maybe he has been told before by someone, "bend over I'm goin' all in"

World Series of Poker champion last year made 5 Million. second place, 3.5 million dollars, dollars guys, not chips.

maybe True Fan's opinion will change when he turns 21 or learns how to play poker.

and on the subject of good fans vs. bad fans, a good worker can make the bad fans the best fans. know your role and stay with it. more often than not, fans are the ones who cross the line first. A wrestler should be able to dump water on a fan, or throw chips at them. #1) great heat #2) great story for the fan to tell all his pals #3) both wrestler and fan should know that it goes no further than that.
                          I hate all you simple minded jackasses

Comment

A wrestler should be able to dump water on a fan, or throw chips at them. ...both wrestler and fan should know that it goes no further than that.
                            I have no problem with that. With the sam logic you must then admit that fans should be able to throw things at wrestlers and it should go no futher than that. Is that what you are saying?

Look, I have no problem with any wrestlers. I think they are among the greatest athelets alive. I just think nobody should assault anyone. This goes for fans and wrestlers alike.

Comment

I knew I was forgetting something when I posted my rant. And to add to that they air Bass Fishing, WTF?
                              At least bass fishers have more charisma than half of WWE roster.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X