A few questions about the past and current SoCal Indy scene

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions about the past and current SoCal Indy scene

Itís been over a decade since Iíve been to an Indy show. I just have a few questions:

-what happened to Paul T?

-the PWG 6: whoís left? I was listening to the X-Pac podcast with Joey Ryan and heard he hasnít done anything there for some time.

-Rob Black whereabouts?

-Whatís Messiah up to?

-current SoCal talent to look out for?

-Peter Avalonís theme songs (solo and tag)?
    I'm a changeling, see me change

Originally posted by SoCalWrestling4eva View Post
    It’s been over a decade since I’ve been to an Indy show. I just have a few questions:

-what happened to Paul T?
    Suicide.

-the PWG 6: who’s left? I was listening to the X-Pac podcast with Joey Ryan and heard he hasn’t done anything there for some time.
    Super Dragon and Excalibur are only 2 still involved with PWG.

-Rob Black whereabouts?
    Does a podcast still I think. Talks politics.

-What’s Messiah up to?
    Retired.

-current SoCal talent to look out for?
    Brody King, Jake Atlas, Douglas James, Eli Everfly, among others.

-Peter Avalon’s theme songs (solo and tag)?
    Someone else can hopefully answer this.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      Suicide.

Super Dragon and Excalibur are only 2 still involved with PWG.

Does a podcast still I think. Talks politics.

Retired.

Brody King, Jake Atlas, Douglas James, Eli Everfly, among others.

Someone else can hopefully answer this.

Steve
      Holy shit @ Paul T. Wow. Fuckin crazy.

Rob Black hosting a podcast? Never wouldíve expected that. Lol

thanks for the reply. One other question I forgot to ask was why is ref Justin hated on? I’ve seen it on the PWG DVDs, and at AWS this past weekend it was still going on.

Forgot to add that I checked out a few shows these recent months. Gonna try to hit up some more in the future.

Comment

I remember when I first started seeing him ref, which was probably some time after he already started cuz I took a break myself, he would make small mistakes and the occasional big mistake during matches. And even though he's probably the most consistent ref in SoCal behind Rick Knox the fans continue to hate on him. Him joining a heel stable, H.A.T.E., at one point over the last two years also had something to do with his heel heat.

Its gotten ridiculous. I remember hearing that Super Dragon was hesitant in booking him for a while there because his heel heat would take away from matches. The guy in front of me at AWS would not stop screaming at him all night. And yeah, its amusing for a bit.But goddamn lol alcohol was definitely fueling that guy all night.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomSoulja40 View Post
          I remember when I first started seeing him ref, which was probably some time after he already started cuz I took a break myself, he would make small mistakes and the occasional big mistake during matches. And even though he's probably the most consistent ref in SoCal behind Rick Knox the fans continue to hate on him. Him joining a heel stable, H.A.T.E., at one point over the last two years also had something to do with his heel heat.

Its gotten ridiculous. I remember hearing that Super Dragon was hesitant in booking him for a while there because his heel heat would take away from matches. The guy in front of me at AWS would not stop screaming at him all night. And yeah, its amusing for a bit.But goddamn lol alcohol was definitely fueling that guy all night.
          Are you talking about that big, loud dude with a deep, hoarse like voice; sitting on the right side, next to the entrance? If so, dude was killing it all night. Iím sure it was annoying sitting right behind him heh

What cracked me up more was there was a little girl sitting 2 seats next to him. I can only imagine if she asked her dad what ď”chonchĒ” means lmao

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X