Bar Wrestling walk-up ticket Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar Wrestling walk-up ticket Questions

-Do walk-up tickets usually sell out? If so, what time is it best to get there to grab a ticket?

-How much are they?

Side question: how is the parking in the area?
    I'm a changeling, see me change

I'm not sure on the walk-up tickets, but it is best to buy online because they let the people who have tickets in first so you will get a better view. Plus for the next show the price in advance is $25 versus $40 walk-up.

I've had no trouble parking getting there 30 minutes before. The lot is usually full but there is a decent amount of street parking.

Steve

Comment

If you come I will make sure you get in atleast for the Baldiwn Park shows as I have never been to LA shows yet so I don't know how that is going to work. As Steve said, tickets are 25 versus the 40 walk up and the presales get in first. Parking is in this small lot but there is street parking. Say hi to me when you walk in and say you're from SCU
      "Atox is the ambassador of SoCal wrestling fans and should be recognized as such."

SoCal's most loved and respected official Rick Knox

Comment

Also important to note, the show will always start on time due everyone having to leave the building by a certain time. So don't be late!!!!
        "Atox is the ambassador of SoCal wrestling fans and should be recognized as such."

Comment

Originally posted by atox View Post
          If you come I will make sure you get in atleast for the Baldiwn Park shows as I have never been to LA shows yet so I don't know how that is going to work. As Steve said, tickets are 25 versus the 40 walk up and the presales get in first. Parking is in this small lot but there is street parking. Say hi to me when you walk in and say you're from SCU
          Yeah, I plan on going to next week's show in BP. I'll stick with buying at the door, so hold me a ticket!

I'm sure every view isn't bad, right?
          I'm a changeling, see me change

Comment

It’s standing room only so it’s better to get there early or buy before as even if you’re tall it can become hard to see as it’s like 400 people in a little spot. You will have fun though I’m positive.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X