2018 Southern California Pro Wrestling hall of Fame Call for Nominations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 Southern California Pro Wrestling hall of Fame Call for Nominations

It is time to start thinking about the voting for the Southern California Pro-Wrestling Hall of Fame again. Right now I'd like to open it up to any suggestions for new nominees. I've included a link to last year's voting, and anyone who had over 5% on the ballot last year is automatically on this year's ballot and don't need to be nominated again. Anyone at 5% or under is not eligible to be nominated this year. The requirements for nomination are over 15 years from their start in wrestling, at least 35 years old, or deceased.

Also if you have voted in the past and didn't get a ballot last year, or think you should be getting a ballot, please e-mail steve@socaluncensored.com.

http://socaluncensored.com/2017/03/2...ame-inductees/

Oh yeah, voting will probably be a little later this year because of the packed month.

Steve

Comment

My ballot for this year:

1. Ballard Bros
      2. Vandal Drummond
      3. Los Chivos
      4. Dan Farren
      5. American Wild Child
      6. Rock Riddle
      7. Jon Ian
      8. Kevin Kleinrock
      9. Rick Knox
      10. Marty Elias

www.facebook.com/benjamin.tomas

bentomas@netzero.com

www.empirewrestlingfederation.com

Comment

• Marko
        Marko commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait - didn't you say last year or the year before or... that you didn't like to vote for people that were still active? Coulda sworn that was you.

Marko- I said I would not vote for active wrestlers who I feel have some ways to go in the business. For example, TJ Perkins, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, or Frankie Kazarian. However, we all know that the real ones never retire even after they say they will, so voting in anyone on my list who is active is fine, because I do not think they are goinng any further up the ladder in terms of success in a major company. The only one on my list who could possibly be in a bigger role like this is Rick Knox, and he is happy enough working where he does now. He is not chomping at the bit to join the travelig circus for any length of time

bentomas@netzero.com

Comment

Was looking more for nominees, I'll send the ballots likely after next weekend.

Melina Perez, Liz Fairbain, and Rita D'Albert have been suggested. Liz and Rita should be a tag-team I think.

Steve

Comment

I would also like to add Joe Schmo’s name to the list of nominees

bentomas@netzero.com

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Tomas View Post
            I would also like to add Joe Schmo’s name to the list of nominees
            I'm not meaning to insult the deceased or anything, but what are his qualifications that make him HOF worthy? Like I said, nothing against him, just curious to know why you feel he should be listed.

Steve

Comment

He worked with and help many of the feds here in soCal. WPW. All of the Marquez projests. He was great in getting the best out of talents in promos and pretape segments. He could take a segment that was boring and typical and mi d the one thing which would make it interesting by looking at it from an unconventional point of view. He brought his orospective to the WWE writing team for a short period obtime. I onow many current wrestlers who say they learned how to be comfortable and interesting on camera because of Joe

bentomas@netzero.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X