The 2017 "Where Are They Now?" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2017 "Where Are They Now?" Thread

It has been awhile since we've done one of these.
    • Tom Walters: One of SoCal's most amazing trolls during the early part of the century. He was hated by so many cause of the amount of shit he talked on people. Steve found him on Twitter (won't give out the account cause I don't remember it and don't want to) and apparently he's all super positive now.
    • Steve72: Another amazing troll. Hated wrestling. Was also a funny troll who was supposedly stalked by current WWE staff member Adam Pearce.
    • Justin Crast: Possibly the smartest guy to have written for SCU, although that's not saying much. Steve has supposedly had contact with him recently.
    • Billy Budges: Notorious tape trading thief who was last seen getting bitched out by Paul T at a PWG show in 2003.
    • Angry Fan: Appeared at Night 2 of the 2015 Battle of Los Angeles tournament to cheer on Super Dragon. Wonder what he's up to.
    • Mike Hook: Creepy pervert who had a fetish for getting his testicles shocked and and being sodomized with flaming baseball bats.
    • Scrub: Last I heard he was living in NorCal
    • Jason Bennett: Intelligent guy who had a dislike for good wrestling and helped stigmatize PWG among the local community about a decade ago. Aside from that, he seemed cool.
    I'm sure Steve can think of some more names. It would be nice to hear from these people again. Except for Billy, I hope he's not with us anymore.
    Last edited by Andrew; 06-01-2017, 01:50 AM.

Thought this was for wrestlers. Bringing back the memories.
    I'm a changeling, see me change

Comment

They can be included. None came to mind when I made the post though.

Comment

Isn't billy training at santino bros?

Comment

I talked to Justin Crast recently. He still likes wrestling and is interested in checking out some shows. We'll see.

Trying to get Scrub to go to BOLA.

Spoke with Steve Daulton Jr. not too long ago too.

Where is XPWTVSean and Travis Grey? The Rev? TheBigMan?

Steve

Comment

I completely forgot about XPWTVSean until I saw this. Him and Devan were better at getting shows out to people than promoters do these days.

What happened to Repoman? I wish he never moved back to Philly

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
              It has been awhile since we've done one of these.
              • Tom Walters: One of SoCal's most amazing trolls during the early part of the century. He was hated by so many cause of the amount of shit he talked on people. Steve found him on Twitter (won't give out the account cause I don't remember it and don't want to) and apparently he's all super positive now.
              People growing up and maturing? How shocking...

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomSoulja40 View Post

People growing up and maturing? How shocking...
                Speaking of maturing, when are you going to do that?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hello! Jay formerly Jason Bennett here posting for the first time in about a decade. I came on here today totally randomly, and saw this. I am alive! I left SoCal in 2013 and moved to Chicago, and after three years I moved to Houston, TX. I work in professional soccer and haven't been involved in wrestling since 2007. I laughed about the part about me not liking good wrestling. I beg to differ, I love good wrestling! I don't think my intention was ever to stigmatize PWG. If I am being totally honest about this, I started Battleground Pro Wrestling partly because I was angry at PWG. Some of my friends and I were friends with most of the PWG 6, and we were not even considered for a chance with PWG when it started. We were def hurt by that, and it was part of the reason I was down to start my own fed. So I did. And for a year and a half it was great fun and we had some wonderful shows, great talent, and a good run utilizing some of the boys who we felt didn't get a proper shot with PWG. Despite my initial feelings, we also sometimes used some of the PWG guys like Scott and Joey. Disco Machine worked probably 75 percent of our shows, mostly because I always though Mike was a really good dude. So there you go, the whole real truth about my deal with PWG. At the end of the day, it was really Super Dragon who didn't care for me, and frankly, I never cared much for him either. One day I'll tell you guys the story where I was forced to apologize to him for something. That fucking SUCKED.

Comment

I think I saw Angry Fan at one of the NJPW shows.
                      I'm a changeling, see me change

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalWrestling4eva View Post
                        I think I saw Angry Fan at one of the NJPW shows.
                        He was there according to several sources, and he had his own Angry Club shirt.

I wonder whatever happened to SkyFloyd and Turbo Blake.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X