SCU Events Page Update 4/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCU Events Page Update 4/19

The following events have been added from April 12th till now. Anything added after this post will be included in the next update, unless it's this weekend, in which case I'll update this list to have that event included. We don't catch everything happening, so if anyone has shows that aren't listed on the events page, email Steve at steve@socaluncensored.com and he'll either get it up or forward it to me.

April 21st:

Millennium Pro Wrestling will be running one of their weekly events at the Millennium Wrestling Academy in Moorpark, CA. Click here for information.

April 23rd

RIW will be running at the Clela Arena in East Los Angeles, CA at 4PM. Click here for information.

April 29th

The House Of Pain Wrestling School will be holding an event at their facility in La Puente, CA at 7PM. Click here for information.

May 5th

Combate Americas will be holding Combate 14 at the Ventura County Fairgrounds in Ventura, CA. Click here for more information.

May 6th

Oddity Wrestling Alliance will be running at Border X Brewing in San Diego, CA at 5PM. Announced so far: La Rebelion members Daga and Garza Jr., Mr. 450, Sammy Guevara, and more. Click here for more information.

May 13th

The House Of Pain Wrestling School will be holding an event at their facility in La Puente, CA at 7PM featuring an appearance by Ricky Banderas. Click here for information.

May 20th

SoCal Pro will be running at the Boys & Girls Club of Oceanside in Oceanside, CA at 6PM. Click here for information.

KnokX Pro will be running at the Domain in Sun Valley, CA at 7:30PM. Click here for information.

June 10th

Ruben Iglesias will be running a show at the Family Church Gymnasium in Whittier, CA at 5PM. Click here for information.

The House Of Pain Wrestling School will be holding an event at their facility in La Puente, CA at 7PM featuring an appearance by Blue Demon Jr. Click here for information.

July 28th

AWS will be holding Summer Heat 7 at the American Legion Post #335 in South Gate CA at 8PM. Click here for information.

Venue Change

Blood Brothers Pro Wrestling's SoCal Crimson Cup has been moved from the Clela Arena to the VFW Post #10040 located at 8548 Lankershim Blvd. Sun Valley, CA 91352. Click here for information

AWS is the only one that interests me.

Isn't the OWA show going against NXT? That can't be good for their draw.

Comment

That night os also the EWF 21st Anniversary Extravaganza.

www.facebook.com/benjamin.tomas

bentomas@netzero.com

www.empirewrestlingfederation.com

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Tomas View Post
        That night os also the EWF 21st Anniversary Extravaganza.
        No, EWF is the night before. EWF is going up against NXT Riverside. EWF booked their show before NXT was announced, for whatever reason OWA made the choice to run against NXT. San Diego OWA should consider changing the time of their show to something like 2:00 pm in order to not get completely crushed by NXT, especially since NXT tickets have been on sale for some time and they aren't going to sway people who bought tickets..

Steve

Comment

They would've been better off running the show at like 2PM.

I was thinking of going to NXT in San Diego, and if OWA ran earlier in the day I would've headed out to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

No, EWF is the night before. EWF is going up against NXT Riverside. EWF booked their show before NXT was announced, for whatever reason OWA made the choice to run against NXT. San Diego OWA should consider changing the time of their show to something like 2:00 pm in order to not get completely crushed by NXT, especially since NXT tickets have been on sale for some time and they aren't going to sway people who bought tickets..

Steve
            I should really get the date correct, considering I'm hosting the damn thing...

www.facebook.com/benjamin.tomas

bentomas@netzero.com

www.empirewrestlingfederation.com

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Tomas View Post

I should really get the date correct, considering I'm hosting the damn thing...
              HA!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X