Live Pro Wrestling in Whittier, Ca

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Pro Wrestling in Whittier, Ca

The Family Church Gymnasium in Whittier, CA will be hosting a live event on March 18th, 2017 at 5PM. Douglas James vs. Peter Avalon GrindHouse Championship Match Pinky (c) vs. Sean Black Triple Threat Match Andy Brown vs. Ruben Iglesias vs. Jarek 1:20 Hector Canales vs. Lotus Nelumbo H.A.T.E ( Tito Escondido, Che Cabrera & Rico Dinamite) vs. True Grit (Hoss Hogg & Jesse James) and Jacob Diez Plus more. Tickets are $15 for adults, $5 for kids.

Updated Card for this event: The Family Church Gymnasium in Whittier, CA will be hosting a live event on March 18th, 2017 at 5PM. Tyler Bateman & Raze vs Shannon Ballard & Buggy Nova Hector Canales vs. Peter Avalon GrindHouse Championship Match Pinky (c) vs. Sean Black Triple Threat Match Andy Brown vs. Ruben Iglesias vs. Jarek 1:20 Steven Andrews vs. Lotus Nelumbo H.A.T.E ( Tito Escondido, Che Cabrera & Rico Dinamite) vs. True Grit (Hoss Hogg & Jesse James) and Jacob Diez Plus more. Tickets are $15 for adults, $5 for kids.

Comment

The card would be much easier to read if you hit the return key after each match. The fact they are all one big run on senntance makes it a pain in the ass to read.

www.facebook.com/benjamin.tomas

bentomas@netzero.com

www.empirewrestlingfederation.com

Comment

The Accountability Club Presents: The Resurrection

Tyler Bateman & Raze vs Shannon Ballard & Buggy Nova
        Hector Canales vs. Peter Avalon
        GrindHouse Championship Match Pinky (c) vs. Sean Black
        Triple Threat Match Andy Brown vs. Ruben Iglesias vs. Jarek 1:20
        Steven Andrews vs. Lotus Nelumbo
        H.A.T.E ( Tito Escondido, Che Cabrera & Rico Dinamite) vs. True Grit (Hoss Hogg & Jesse James) and Jacob Diez Plus more.

Tickets are $15 for adults, $5 for kids.

Video Of Ruben Interview with Shawn (Minus the hot tub) :I

See? I pressed ENTER

Comment

Looks like a fun show if i'm in the area i may check it out.

Comment

More Updates, Video From True Grit:

Comment

Also, H.A.T.E 's Response. This is going to be a good match.

Comment

Hmmm. Can I make this and Maverick Pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleazy E View Post
                  Hmmm. Can I make this and Maverick Pro?
                  I spoke to Ruben and he mentioned that the show does plan to end at 7pm. So I'm betting that it's completely possible. Maybe I'll see you at both shows.

Comment

tbh this show looks pretty bad. The six man tag could be good, but everything else, naw. Andy Brown vs. Jarek 1:20 in a singles match would be good, but that is ruined by the promoter booking himself in that one.

Comment

I may just hit Mav Pro because I have a fear of being late and missing a match and Mav Pro looks to be a better card. Unless someone has a PWG ticket they want to unload

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
                        tbh this show looks pretty bad. The six man tag could be good, but everything else, naw. Andy Brown vs. Jarek 1:20 in a singles match would be good, but that is ruined by the promoter booking himself in that one.

Gee, I wonder who s going over in this one...

www.facebook.com/benjamin.tomas

bentomas@netzero.com

www.empirewrestlingfederation.com

Comment

Whoever is in charge of graphics needs to be fired

Originally posted by Sleazy E View Post
                          I may just hit Mav Pro because I have a fear of being late and missing a match and Mav Pro looks to be a better card. Unless someone has a PWG ticket they want to unload
                          Not only that, but the parking near the Clela Arena isn't the best, nor is the neighborhood.

Comment

I feel bad bagging on a fundraiser but those spelling errors are pretty bad. Look how bad collision was butchered.

Comment

Here's another video from Lotus Nelumbo on HFS andrews.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X