Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWF's ring, PA system, equipment, and truck destroyed in fire

http://socaluncensored.com/2017/02/1...ent-destroyed/

We'll try to get more details as they become available. For now, there's a GoFundMe being set up and we'll let people know about that when we have information.

Here's the link to donate in case anyone missed it on the front page, Facebook, or Twitter. https://www.youcaring.com/jessehernandez-757742

Steve

Comment

Id have more respect for you if you actually donated instead of just posting a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules Unbound View Post
        Id have more respect for you if you actually donated instead of just posting a link.
        What do you even mean here? That's a fairly silly reply.

Steve

Comment

I don't know what is hard to understand. If you really cared you would donate to it. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

I don't know what is hard to understand. If you really cared you would donate to it. Actions speak louder than words.
            Silly.

Steve

Comment

I'd have more respect for you if you posted 4,241 more times, come up with a go to website like this one, travel all over Southern California & abroad to cover wrestling events for all of us, & care, like Steve does. Until then, shhhhhh !

John 3:18 NKJV

Comment

This is funny. Mainly because the donations are visible and it looks like Steve was the very first person to donate. I'm sure this guy is just trying to be a troll for some reason but he's just looking foolish here.

Comment

Yep Steve was the first person and put in 50 bucks which is not a small amount. Maybe the guy just wanted to cut a promo before fact checking.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin Tomas View Post
                    Seriously. Attempting to troll is so 2003. Crazy how somehow the anonymity of the internet brings out people's inner chickenshit
                    The problem is it isn't even good trolling. His initial post makes no sense what so ever. Does he not think posting a link to the donation page or story should be allowed unless a person donates? I'm not sure what he is getting at. I'm not bothered by it, just find it odd.

Steve

Comment

I put my money where my mouth is, and I haven't even been to an EWF show. Do I get a lollipop?

Comment

Originally posted by Jrrichards42 View Post
                        I put my money where my mouth is, and I haven't even been to an EWF show. Do I get a lollipop?
                        Yes, but it's Joey Ryan's...

Steve

Comment

Why do I get the feeling he was responding to Andrew and not Steve?

Comment

Originally posted by Marko View Post

Why do I get the feeling he was responding to Andrew and not Steve?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xypH2FqOFY

Stop trying to instigate shit in a topic that doesn't need it, asshole.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X