Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NJPW G1 Special Coming To SoCal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Bumping this for Jay Cal.

    Hopefully we get some ticket info soon.

    Steve

    Comment


    • #17
      Unfortunately the "good old days" were littered with elitist pretentious fucks. Along with a worker that kept a high school clique atmosphere where he would actively tell people not to hang out with people he didn't like. Hopefully time has matured some of these people but I don't know if a reunion would be as grand as people think.

      That being said, I am considering going for a ringside ticket so I guess I'll be watching the onsale information with the other interested parties.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by TotinosBoy View Post
        Unfortunately the "good old days" were littered with elitist pretentious fucks.
        We're still like that.

        Originally posted by TotinosBoy View Post
        Along with a worker that kept a high school clique atmosphere where he would actively tell people not to hang out with people he didn't like.
        Be specific.

        Originally posted by TotinosBoy View Post
        Hopefully time has matured some of these people but I don't know if a reunion would be as grand as people think.
        Personally I'm a lot worse now as an adult in my late 20's than I was as a teenager

        Comment


        • #19
          Sure Steve can tell you what went down. He was a part of that whole scene back then. Steve was one of the few that was always nice to me and I'll always remember that.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TotinosBoy View Post
            Sure Steve can tell you what went down. He was a part of that whole scene back then. Steve was one of the few that was always nice to me and I'll always remember that.
            I try to be nice to everyone. I'm not sure who you are with the new name though. Shoot me an e-mail steve@socaluncensored.com

            All the people you are referring to are gone.

            Steve

            Comment


            • #21
              If the NJPW English FB is to be believed, on sale info coming soon.

              Comment


              • #22
                Not to derail the thread but speaking of Japanese wrestlers here is a Top Gun Talwar Production I ran across.. https://www.gofundme.com/kikutarousatour I know with Mr. Hernandez's situation and various medical bills, things might be tight for people to give but there you go.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Why isn't anyone in SoCal booking Kikutaro?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Sleazy E View Post
                    Why isn't anyone in SoCal booking Kikutaro?
                    Thats a good question. Last year he appeared unannounced at a Paragon Pre Wrestling show here in Vegas, I was so excited when he came through the curtain, only to realize he was just being used for a quick squash


                    www.facebook.com/benjamin.tomas

                    bentomas@netzero.com

                    www.empirewrestlingfederation.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Does anyone go to PWG anymore? Not sure if it's all trendy now or whatever but I stayed away for 14 years for reasons listed above. I got one of those front row beginners luck things or whatever so I dont know. Does Danny at least give you guys press passes or something or do you have to buy tickets like fans? Seems like you had a laptop at a table but I don't know.

                      I don't know going to try or whatever. We'll see how it goes. I heard you can't piss and if you show up 6 hours early it doesn't matter cause Ronda Rousey and the job squad will cut in front of you anyways. And some army man will skitter your brains against the wall if you try anything. I don't know.

                      At least I can live my dream and go to Dr. Hogly Woggly's and not have a worker foisted upon me to take home.
                      Last edited by TotinosBoy; 02-23-2017, 08:38 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Lots of people go to PWG but you won't see many people from 14 years ago outside of probably Steve.

                        ​​​​I'll be there next month.

                        You don't need to show up 6 hours early especially with front row. Front row is let in first. Unless you absolutely care where your seat is just get there before doors open for front row.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by TotinosBoy View Post
                          Does anyone go to PWG anymore? Not sure if it's all trendy now or whatever but I stayed away for 14 years for reasons listed above. I got one of those front row beginners luck things or whatever so I dont know. Does Danny at least give you guys press passes or something or do you have to buy tickets like fans? Seems like you had a laptop at a table but I don't know.

                          I don't know going to try or whatever. We'll see how it goes. I heard you can't piss and if you show up 6 hours early it doesn't matter cause Ronda Rousey and the job squad will cut in front of you anyways. And some army man will skitter your brains against the wall if you try anything. I don't know.

                          At least I can live my dream and go to Dr. Hogly Woggly's and not have a worker foisted upon me to take home.

                          No press pass and that laptop is mine so I can play the songs.
                          "Atox is the ambassador of SoCal wrestling fans and should be recognized as such."

                          SoCal's most loved and respected official Rick Knox

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            not to continue to hijack the thread but if anybody has extra tickets to PWG i'd appreciate if you let me know. I meant to get on and try to buy tickets yesterday but got caught up in my day and completely forgot until it was too late.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I'm really looking forward to these New Japan shows. I got to see Kenny Omega at PWG a few years ago but he has blown up big time since then.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I remember one thing that sucked is I was told I wasn't welcome on the trip to apw. I remember trying to find out what was going on via AOL messenger and being shit on there too. I thought maybe going on the 18th to talk about this stuff would help but the stuff I sent never got replied to. I offered to set chairs up too. I have to take into account that I was just a giant douche and people were saying that he didn't want me around just to not have the heat on them. Who knows.

                                Long story short how do you transfer tickets to someone else, would I just tell them my PayPal name and be like let Steve's in instead?

                                Guess my dirty secret is this all made me hate wrestling and I was mainly going to just talk with people. But maybe they don't want me around or don't care idk. It's 3:30 am and I'm drunk on Blue Sky Cola so forgive my ramblings.

                                Comment

                                Unconfigured Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X