Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[2016 Year End Awards] Southern California Wrestler of the Year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [2016 Year End Awards] Southern California Wrestler of the Year

    Final Poll Results "Uptown" Andy Brown 5.48% B-Boy 17.81% Jeff Cobb / Matanza Cueto 5.48% Lil' Cholo / Mr. Cisco / Mala Suerte 26.03% Marty Scurll 2.74% Mike Camden 4.11% Pentagon Jr. 8.22% "Pretty" Peter Avalon 4.11% Ray Rosas 5.48% Scorpio Sky 4.11% Tyler Bateman 16.43%

  • #2
    Here are the nominees for the 2016 Southern California Wrestler of the Year. The webpolls are worth 35% of the total votes, with the other 65% being awarded by committee voting.

    "Uptown" Andy Brown
    B-Boy
    Jeff Cobb / Matanza Cueto
    Lil' Cholo / Mr. Cisco / Mala Suerte
    Marty Scurll
    Mike Camden
    Pentagon Jr.
    "Pretty" Peter Avalon
    Ray Rosas
    Scorpio Sky
    Tyler Bateman

    Comment


    • #3
      Previous winners:

      1999: Cincinnati Red

      2000: Chris Daniels

      2001: Super Dragon
      -Runner-up: B-Boy

      2002: B-Boy
      -Runner-up: Super Dragon

      2003: Super Dragon
      -Runner-up: Frankie Kazarian

      2004: Super Dragon
      -Runner-up: Frankie Kazarian

      2005: Kevin Steen
      -Runner-up: Chris Bosh

      2006: Joey Ryan
      -Runner-up: El Generico

      2007: El Generico
      -Runner-up: Bryan Danielson

      2008: Scott Lost
      -Runner Up: Scorpio Sky

      2009: SoCal Crazy
      -Runner Up: Scott Lost

      2010: Willie Mack
      -Runner Up: Joey Ryan

      2011: Kevin Steen
      -Runner Up: Scorpio Sky

      2012: Kevin Steen
      -Runner Up: Ray Rosas

      2013: Adam Cole
      -Runner Up: Ray Rosas

      2014: Ricochet
      -Runner-Up: B-Boy

      2015: B-Boy
      -Runner-Up: Roderick Strong / Peter Avalon - tie

      Comment


      • #4
        I voted for Peter Avalon. I'm sure he won't win but I've really enjoyed his year and his Hulk Hogan like run at CWFH.

        Comment

        Unconfigured Ad Widget

        Collapse
        Working...
        X