NWA Vendetta Pro: Melee Tour 2016 5/13, 5/20 & 5/22/16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWA Vendetta Pro: Melee Tour 2016 5/13, 5/20 & 5/22/16

Vendetta Pro Wrestling has announced the dates for the Melee Tour 2016!

Friday, May 13, 2016: Salinas Valley Fair
    King City, California

Friday, May 20, 2016: Melee 2016
    Santa Maria, California

Sunday, May 22, 2016: Chowchilla-Madera County Fair
    Chowchilla, California

Advance tickets available for Melee 2016 at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria online via Brown Paper Tickets at
    www.vendettaprowrestling.com

Admission into Melee Tour events in King City and Chowchilla
    free with paid admission into the respective fairs.
    For more information on each of these fairs:
    www.salinasvalleyfair.com
    www.chowchillafair.org

All events sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance
    Twitter @VendettaPro

Match announcements featured here will focus primarily on the May 20, 2016 event at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria.
    I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Inter-Promotional Six-Man Tag Team Match

For the better part of the last year and a half, there has been a brooding hatred forming between Santa Maria's Vendetta Pro Wrestling and San Luis Obispo's Cen-Cal Professional Wrestling.
    What started off as a disagreement amongst friends grew into exchanges of harsh words and veiled--but ultimately empty--threats, eventually leading to a cold war between two factions.
    Then, the Central Coast Cold War went hot!
    Both sides invaded the other. Both sides challenged one another on their enemy's turf.

At Melee 2016, the time has come to end it!
    Three of Vendetta Pro's best--Former Vendetta Pro Heavyweight titleholders Billy Blade and Kadin Anthony will team up with Richie Slade and be accompanied to the ring by Lady Vayne to take on Cen-Cal's own J.D. Horror and "Metal Head Maniac" Sledge-- former Vendetta Pro Tag Team Champions, Creepshow--as well as a partner to be named. They will be accompanied to the ring by their "Mutant Cyberpunk" Diskord.

The sides are drawn, and the time has come to settle this.

Advance Tickets available at
    Santa Maria Billiard Lounge
    Leisure Time Games in the Santa Maria Town Center
    Evergreen Video in Orcutt
    La Miramar all Central Coast Locations
    The Shack in Lompoc

and online via Brown Paper Tickets at

Additional advance ticket locations will be announced soon.
    Tickets at the door will be $5 more

Doors Open 7:00pm
    Bell Time 7:35pm

For fans outside of the Santa Maria, California area
    Event broadcasting LIVE and worldwide online via Ustream starting at 7:35pm Pacific, also at

The Central Coast's Original
    Proudly based in Santa Maria, California
    This Inter-Promotional Match is unsanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance
    Twitter @VendettaPro
    I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Comment

Kikyo vs. Tab Jackson

At April Cruels Day, "The Fallen Flower" Kikyo made her return to Vendetta Pro Wrestling, assaulting Tab Jackson in the ring following her match with Samara, then challenging her for May 20.

The match has been made official, and at Melee 2016, Kikyo will face the 2016 Luna Vachon Memorial Lunacy Cup winner, Tab Jackson.

The Shack in Lompoc

Event broadcasting LIVE and worldwide online via Ustream starting at 7:35pm Pacific, also at

Sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance
      Twitter @VendettaPro

Comment

Inter-Promotional Match: RJ Cruz vs. Sunami

Melee 2016 will see not just one, but TWO big Inter-Promotional matches between Santa Maria's Vendetta Pro Wrestling and our San Luis Obispo rivals, Cen-Cal Professional Wrestling.
        In addition to the previously announced Six-Man Tag Team match, Cen-Cal's RJ Cruz will go up against his original trainer, Vendetta Pro's Sunami, in a battle not only for brand superiority, but for personal respect.

The Shack in Lompoc

This Inter-Promotional Match is unsanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance
        Twitter @VendettaPro

Comment

Apostle Judah Mathew vs. Ricardo Rodriguez

Two former titleholders in Vendetta Pro Wrestling will go at it at Melee 2016, as former WWE Superstar and the first-ever Tri-Force Champion Ricardo Rodriguez returns to Santa Maria to take on the former Vendetta Pro Underground/NWA Pacific Coast Heavyweight Champion, Apostle Judah Mathew.
          Rodriguez has spent the better part of the last year making wrestling history by training a roster's worth of wrestlers and helping to establish CWE.
          The Apostle has seen his stock rise in the last few months, and is currently ranked amongst the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Top Contenders. Will he be able to pick up the win over the former WWE Superstar?

The Shack in Lompoc

Twitter @VendettaPro

Comment

El Ridiculoso - Returning to Vendetta Pro on May 13th in King City, CA

El Ridiculoso returns to Vendetta Pro Wrestling for the first stop of the Melee Tour 2016, the Salinas Valley Fair in King City, California, and he's ready to get the party started!

Entry into the event is free with paid admission into the fair.

www.salinasvalleyfair.com

Twitter @VendettaPro @SVFair
            Last edited by Joseph_D; 05-04-2016, 06:32 AM.

Comment

NWA World Tri-Force Championship Return Match: Rayne vs. Roberts vs. Hernandez

Melee 2016 will feature a return bout from April Cruels Day for the NWA World Tri-Force Championship as "The California Black Sheep" Mike Rayne will once again defend his Tri-Force title against former Tag Team Champion "The Game Changer" Greg Hernandez and 2015 APW Young Lions Cup winner "The Real Deal" Will Roberts!
              Can Hernandez finally get his revenge on Rayne? Can Rayne put down his rival once and for all? Or perhaps can the Young Lion play spoiler and take the Tri-Force Championship for himself?

The Shack in Lompoc

Twitter @VendettaPro

Comment

Melee Tour 2016: Salinas Valley Fair

NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling kicks off their Melee Tour 2016 with a return to the Salinas Valley Fair in King City, California!
                This event features former WWE Superstar and first-ever Tri-Force Champion Ricardo Rodriguez, as well as Mini Luchadore Pequeño Halloween!
                Plus, the NWA Western States Heavyweight, NWA Western States Tag Team and NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight titles are all on the line!

Twitter @vendettapro

Comment

I plan on watching the feed and hopefully doing live results from tomorrow night's show.

Steve

Comment

Awesome, thank you.
                    This will likely be the last Ustream, as I'm going to be going a different route, posting them on YouTube as I did with the King City show.

Comment

Melee 2016 Ustream Broadcast

Melee 2016
                      5/20/16
                      Radisson Hotel Santa Maria
                      Santa Maria, California

As broadcast live on Ustream at
                      www.ustream.tv/channel/vendetta-pro-wrestling

Some audio has been altered or removed for Copyright purposes

Twitter @vendettapro

Opening/Closing Audio:
                      "Prancing Dad (Dancing Mad)"
                      Arrangement by Lord of Darkness
                      of "Dancing Mad"
                      originally composed by Nobuo Uematsu
                      Copyright Square-Enix

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X