NWA Vendetta Pro: Februtality 2016 2/26/16 Santa Maria, CA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWA Vendetta Pro: Februtality 2016 2/26/16 Santa Maria, CA

Vendetta Pro Wrestling returns to the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria with Februtality!

Featuring Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion and Lucha Underground Star Little Cholo (a.k.a. Mr. Cisco) taking on Interim Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion SoCal Crazy--winner to be the Undisputed Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion!

In addition, new NWA Tri-Force Champion "California Black Sheep" Mike Rayne!

Plus, new NWA Western States Tag Team Champions The Von Dooms and the NWA Western States Heavyweight Champion "The Last Temptation" Ricky Ruffin!

PLUS SO MUCH MORE!

Advance tickets available online via Brown Paper Tickets at
    www.vendettaprowrestling.com

Advance ticket locations and more information to be announced soon!

Proudly based in Santa Maria, California
    Sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance

Twitter - @VendettaPro
    LIKE NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling on Facebook!
    I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Undisputed Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship - SoCal Crazy v. Lil Cholo

Back at Winter Wonder Slam: Black Friday, Vendetta Pro Wrestling Commissioner Joseph Duncan announced the formation of an "Interim" Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight title as current--and longest-ever reigning--Champ Little Cholo (a.k.a. Lucha Underground's Mr. Cisco) was out of action temporarily due to a shoulder injury. Cholo's reign was "suspended" at 483 days until the night he returns to action.
    That night will be on Friday, February 26 at Februtality, where Cholo will begin day 484 as Vendetta Pro Heavyweight Champion.
    His opponent and challenger is none other than the current Interim Vendetta Pro Heavyweight Champion, SoCal Crazy. Crazy defeated "Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury at Reflexion for the Interim title that Luxury had been awarded after winning the Roland Alexander Memorial California Cup Battle Royal, last eliminating SoCal Crazy with a blatant low blow.
    While there may be some poetic justice in Crazy beating Luxury for the Interim title, he now has to take on the man who held the Heavyweight title longer than anyone to claim his right to be recognized as the Undisputed Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion.
    As for Cholo, if he can defeat SoCal Crazy and re-establish himself as the Undisputed Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, it will further establish him as the greatest to ever hold that title.

Twitter - @VendettaPro
    I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Comment

Mixed Tag Team Match: Kiara Dillon & Rik Luxury vs. Tab Jackson & Greg Hernandez

"Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury, The self-coronated "King of California"--albeit with some merit after winning the California Cup--along with manager The Voice Donovan Troi, has formed a Royal alliance with the "Evil Queen" Kiara Dillon. Dillon's favorite target as of late has been Tab Jackson. Going into this Mixed Tag match at Februtality, Jackson has chosen one-half of the first ever--and to date, still longest reigning--former Tag Team Champs, "The Game Changer" Greg Hernandez.
      Hernandez knows a thing or two about tag wrestling. As one-half of Dos Perfectos, Hernandez held the Tag Team titles for a full year. Tab Jackson comes from a family that is well versed in tag wrestling.
      Meanwhile, Luxury is also a former Unified Tag Team Champion, in addition to holding the Tri-Force Championship twice, and the NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight title on three occasions. Kiara Dillon is the back-to-back Vendetta Vixen of the Year.

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

Alexander G. Bernard vs. Richie Slade

Alexander G. Bernard, accompanied by his unwilling-yet-indentured 'manager' Jimi Mayhem, will go one-on-one against Sunset Boulevard Bad-Boy Richie Slade of The Midnight Delight.
        While Bernard--the 2014 Breakout Star of the Year and 2015 Most Hated Star of the Year--may force the Shogun into assisting him outside the ring, Slade's tag partner and acting manager "The Rock of Love" Billy Blade knows--and has often used--every trick in the book when it comes to using outside, erm... "influence" in a match. He'll be sure to keep a watchful eye on anything the rich man might have his unwilling ally do.

Advance Tickets available soon at
        Santa Maria Billiard Lounge
        Leisure Time Games in the Santa Maria Town Center
        Evergreen Video in Orcutt
        La Miramar all Central Coast Locations
        The Shack in Lompoc
        Battleground Lompoc/Vandenberg Air Force Base
        Cheap Thrills Records in San Luis Obispo

Doors Open 7:00pm
        Bell Time 7:35pm

The Central Coast's Original

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

NWA Tri-Force Championship: Mike Rayne (c) vs. Stryder vs. Jacob "The Riot" Diez

At Februtality, "The California Black Sheep" Mike Rayne will make his first defense of the NWA Tri-Force Championship as he takes on two of NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling's high-energy competitors, Stryder and the returning Jacob "The Riot" Diez.

Advance Tickets available soon at
          The Shack in Lompoc

and online via Brown Paper Tickets at

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship: Brawlin' Bo Cooper vs. Ricky Ruffin (c)

The NWA Western States Heavyweight title will be at stake at Vendetta Pro Wrestling’s Februtality event on February 26 at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria, as titleholder “The Last Temptation” Ricky Ruffin defends against the Punk Rock Powerhouse, “Rude, Crude & Tattooed” Brawlin’ Bo Cooper.
            Cooper is a former CWA Hardcore Champion and former APW Central Coast Heavyweight Champion. The California Wrestling Alliance and All Pro Wrestling: Central Coast are both predecessors to Vendetta Pro Wrestling and in fact, were controlled by the same promoters as Vendetta Pro, which technically makes the 300-plus-pound veteran Cooper a former Vendetta Pro Heavyweight Champion.

Ricky Ruffin has fought hard for the better part of eight years to get to the Western States title, but now he’s learning via trial-by-fire that remaining a Champion is even more of a struggle than becoming one. Will he be able to withstand the coming onslaught of Brawlin’ Bo to retain his title?

Advance Tickets available at
            The Shack in Lompoc

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

Jacob "The Riot" Diez

Jacob "The Riot" Diez, the exciting competitor who once came just shy of becoming the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion, returns to Vendetta Pro at Februtality to challenge for the NWA Tri-Force Championship.

Having made a few lifestyle changes--particularly in his diet--Diez will attempt to stop Mike Rayne at his first hurdle.

The Shack in Lompoc

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

Response

Prepared statement regarding the recent claims made against Vendetta Pro Wrestling by a small wrestling group based out of San Luis Obispo, California

Comment

El Torito Juventude vs. Nick Bugatti w/ Mazzerati

Two new stars making their Vendetta Pro Wrestling debuts at Februtality go at it, as El Torito Juventude will take on Nick Bugatti, who will be accompanied by the 'baddest', Mazzerati.

The Shack in Lompoc

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

Vendetta Pro returns to Ustream

NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling will return to live streaming on February 26 with the Februtality 2016 event on Ustream.
                    This live broadcast will be available for free, as Vendetta Pro will be testing the streaming set-up and working out any bugs which may or may not come up during the broadcast.The online broadcast will begin shortly before 7:35pm Pacific, and will feature the re-unification of the Vendetta Pro Heavyweight and Interim Vendetta Pro Heavyweight titles as Little Cholo returns for a short injury, looking to continue his historic run as Vendetta Pro Heavyweight titleholder against SoCal Crazy, who defeated Rik Luxury last month at Reflexion for the Interim Heavyweight title. Also announced will be the NWA Western States Heavyweight title match between titleholder “The Last Temptation” Ricky Ruffin and the 300-plus pound veteran powerhouse, Brawlin’ Bo Cooper. Mike Rayne will defend the NWA Tri-Force Championship, the NWA’s only three-man title, against Stryder and Jacob “The Riot” Diez.

Plus much more exciting action!

The Ustream broadcast will be available on the front page, live at

If you’re in the Santa Maria, California area and would like to catch the hard-hitting, high-flying and exciting Vendetta Pro Wrestling action live and in person, tickets are available online via Brown Paper Tickets at

=======

I will be expecting Andrew to totally eviscerate our broadcast, lol.

Comment

Inter-Promotional Tag Team Match: SU/KA vs. Creepshow

Well, it looks like this is actually going to happen...

An Inter-Promotional match between Santa Maria's Vendetta Pro Wrestling and San Luis Obispo's Cen-Cal Professional Wrestling--two promotions that do not like each other, at all.

Representing Vendetta Pro will be the former two time Tag Team Champs, and individually, two former Vendetta Pro Heavyweight Champs Sunami and Kadin Anthony, SU/KA!

Representing Cen-Cal, former Vendetta Pro Tag Team Champs turned heated, traitorous rivals, J.D. Horror and Sledge, Creepshow!

Security will be increased significantly for this event, and while this match is recognized by both organizations, it will not be sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance.

Cen-Cal vs. Vendetta Pro. It's actually going to happen.
                      The Central Coast Cold War ignites!

The Shack in Lompoc

Event streaming LIVE online via Ustream at

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

"Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury w/ Donovan Troi

Vendetta Pro Wrestling received this video on Friday, February 12, 2016. as a stated reason why "Wrestling Personified" Rik Luxury will NOT be at Februtality as originally scheduled, along with a notice of legal action against Vendetta Pro Wrestling, the National Wrestling Alliance, and Joseph Duncan personally.

The Shack in Lompoc

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

NWA Western States Tag Team Championship - Ballards vs. Von Dooms

For quite some time now, these two teams have been looking to settle the score against each other. Seems that every time they face off, there's at least one or maybe two other teams involved in the mix.
                          At Februtality, it is settled, once and for all.
                          Shane & Shannon, The Ballard Brothers, look to become three-time NWA Western States Tag Team Champions.
                          Their opponents, the reigning Western States Tag Team titleholders, Vintage Dragon & Cyanide, The Von Dooms.
                          Bragging rights, along with the title, are at stake!

The Shack in Lompoc

Twitter - @vendettapro

Comment

The Ballard Brothers

Shane & Shannon Ballard crack open a couple of Molsons and send this quick message from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to talk about their opponents at Februtality, the NWA Western States Tag Team Champions, The Von Dooms.

The Shack in Lompoc

Event streaming LIVE and worldwide online via Ustream starting at 7:35pm Pacific at

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

Brawlin' Bo Cooper

For the first time in over a year, "The Punk Rock Powerhouse" Brawlin'' Bo Cooper will be in the Vendetta Pro Wrestling ring!
                              The former CWA Hardcore, APW Central Coast Heavyweight and EWF Heavyweight Champion will be looking to add the NWA Western States Heavyweight title to his resume.
                              Standing in the way of the 300-plus-pound veteran is the current reigning-and-defending NWA Western States Champ, "The Last Temptation" Ricky Ruffin, who gives up a size, strength and experience advantage to Cooper. Can Brawlin' Bo take the Western States title?

The Shack in Lompoc

Event streaming LIVE and worldwide online via Ustream starting at 7:35pm Pacific at

Twitter - @VendettaPro

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X