NWA Vendetta Pro: Vendettaversary 2015 - 8/8/15 Santa Maria, California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship

The NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship will be on the line August 1 at NWA MID SOUTH in Dyersburg, Tennessee as "Loverboy" Matt Riviera will defend against Americos.
    The winner of that match will then defend the title against former WWE Superstar Carlito Colon on August 8 at Vendettaversary!

Tickets available at
    Santa Maria Billiard Lounge
    Leisure Time Games in the Santa Maria Town Center Mall
    Discotecas Miramar
    The Shack in Lompoc
    Cheap Thrills Records in San Luis Obispo

and online via Brown Paper Tickets at
    www.vendettaprowrestling.com

Advance Tickets:
    General Admission: $5
    Box Seats: $10
    Ringside (VIP): $15
    First/Second Row (VIP): $25

All tickets $5 more at the door so get them early!

The Central Coast's Original, Proudly based in Santa Maria, California.
    Sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance
    Last edited by Marko; 07-19-2015, 04:55 AM. Reason: correct correction
    I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Comment

InterGender Tag: Palmer & Ridiculoso vs. Jackson & Slade

August 8 at Vendettaversary, Tab Jackson and Richie Slade return to NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling, teaming together to take on the team of Laura Palmer and El Ridiculoso in an Intergender Tag Team Match!
      Under Intergender Rules, the men and women are allowed to compete directly against each other, and the Vendetta Vixens wouldn't have it any other way.

Tickets available at
      Discotecas Miramar
      The Shack in Lompoc

Advance Tickets:

I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Comment

"Golden Boy" Dylan Drake vs El Mariachi Loco

August 8 at Vendettaversary, "The Golden Boy" Dylan Drake brings himself, his magnificent robes and his "Face of the Bay" to Santa Maria to take on the returning El Mariachi Loco! Loco, when not working hard at Lucha Underground Owner Dario Cueto's favorite restaurant, is busy putting on magnificent performances on stage and in rings all over California--including Lucha Underground itself. Now, he's returning to NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling looking to dance his way to victory, but if he's not careful, he may end up in the Bay-to-Breaker courtesy of The Golden Boy.

Tickets available at
        Discotecas Miramar
        The Shack in Lompoc

Advance Tickets:

Comment

A "brief" history of the buildup to this match between Rik Luxury and Billy Blade, with "King Mo" Lawal as Special Enforcer:

http://www.vendettaprowrestling.com/...o-as-enforcer/

Comment

Vendetta Pro Wrestling Underground Title: Alexander G. Bernard Open Challenge

One more match to be added to Vendettaversary!
            Alexander G. Bernard, upset that he did not have a match at Vendettaversary, has issued an Open Challenge and will put his NWA Vendetta Pro Wrestling Underground Championship on the line!
            This is a rare Underground Championship match at a major Vendetta Pro event! Who will challenge?

Tickets available at
            Discotecas Miramar
            The Shack in Lompoc

Advance Tickets:

Comment

Carlito Colon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnuE05ffzL4

Carlito has some words for his opponent at Vendettaversary, NWA Western States Heavyweight Champion "Loverboy" Matt Riviera.

Comment

Event Results - Three title changes:

http://www.vendettaprowrestling.com/...aversary-2015/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X