No announcement yet.

Vendetta Pro "Shamrock Slam Tour" 2015 - 3/7 Torrance, CA 3/27 Santa Maria, CA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vendetta Pro "Shamrock Slam Tour" 2015 - 3/7 Torrance, CA 3/27 Santa Maria, CA

Vendetta Pro Wrestling will be presenting TWO big events in the month of March! It's the Shamrock Slam Tour 2015!

Vendetta Pro Wrestling makes it's debut in Torrance, California at the Oak Street Gym, Saturday, March 7! Then, we return home to the Radission Santa Maria on March 27th!

Tickets for both events on sale now at
    www.vendettaprowrestling.com

Follow @VendettaPro on Twitter
    Like Vendetta Pro Wrestling on Facebook

Sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance
    I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Brian Kendrick vs. Little Cholo - Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship 3/7

Some people call him Little Cholo. Some call him Mr. Cisco.

Vendetta Pro Wrestling calls him Champion. But Brian Kendrick may have something to say about that.

The Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship will be on the line as Vendetta Pro makes it's debut in Torrance at the Oak Street Gym! Former WWE World Tag Team and TNA X-Division Champ Brian Kendrick almost pulled off the victory in the NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship Tournament at Reflexion. Now, he'll vie for the Vendetta Pro Heavyweight title.
    But to get it, he'll have to take it from Little Cholo, who has been making quite the name for himself lately on the National level, taking on some of the world's toughest in Lucha Underground. Now, the man who lately has been known as "Mr. Cisco" returns to defend his title against THE Brian Kendrick.

Tickets available online at

I'm not a Professional Wrestler, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Public Relations Director, Webmaster, Graphic Designer, Social Media Hack, Announcer, Guy Who Does Stuff and Alleged Co-Promoter, Vendetta Pro Wrestling.

Comment

Ballard Bros. vs. Parental Discretion - NWA Western States Tag Team Championship 3/7

First, we are happy to announce that Mario Banks has been cleared to return to in-ring action!
      While Parental Discretion is looking to get their hands on The Classic Connection, their next match is no mere warm up--they defend the NWA/Vendetta Pro Western States Tag Team Championship against two-time former champions, Shane & Shannon, The Ballard Brothers! But while Banks is cleared to compete, which one of Parental Discretion will he team up with--and for that matter, will it be Mario Banks at all? Find out as Vendetta Pro Wrestling makes it's debut at the Oak Street Gym in Torrance!

Comment

Official Flyers/Posters for 3/7/15 in Torrance, CA

Official flyers for Vendetta Pro Wrestling's debut event in Torrance, California at the Oak Street Gym on March 7th!

Advance tickets available soon at
        Liberty Tattoo and Body Piercing in Gardena
        The Wrestling Guy store in Huntington Park
        The Oak Street Gym in Torrance
        and available online NOW at

21+ After Party at Industry Sports Bar & Grill in Torrance

Follow @vendettapro on Twitter

Comment

NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship

The first match announced for March 27th in Santa Maria, California is for the NWA Western States Heavyweight Championship as "Loverboy" Matt Riviera defends his title against former WWE Superstar and Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion "The Masterpiece" Chris Masters!

Comment

Vendetta Vixens - Kiara Dillon vs. Kikyo - 3/7 Torrance

Saturday, March 7, The Vendetta Vixens are scheduled to be in action when Vendetta Pro Wrestling debuts in Torrance, California at the Oak Street Gym!
            The 2014 Vendetta Vixen of the Year Kiara Dillon goes one-on-one with The Fallen Flower Kikyo, who is looking to get an early jump on taking the 2015 award!

Comment

Vendetta Pro Wrestling "Shamrock Slam Tour 2015"
              March 7, 2015 Oak Street Gym, Torrance, California

*Vansack Acid won a 13-Man Over-The-Top-Rope Battle Royal
              *“Boxcar Superstar” Hobo defeated Alexander G. Bernard
              in an Open-Challenge Match issued by Bernard
              *“Evil Queen” Kiara Dillon defeated “The Terra-dactyl” Terra Calaway
              * “The Last Temptation” Ricky Ruffin defeated “The Real Man” Hector Canales
              *Vintage Dragon defeated “Apostle” Judah Mathew and “The Game Changer” Greg Hernandez
              in a Tri-Force Match
              *The Ballard Brothers (Shane & Shannon Ballard) defeated El Ridiculoso & Vansack Acid
              *Little Cholo defeated Brian Kendrick
              to retain the Vendetta Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Championship

--Also entered into the Battle Royal: El Ridiculoso, Hector Canales, Xander, Bulletproof, "The Last Temptation" Ricky Ruffin, Sunami, “Shogun of Harlem” Jimi Mayhem, Max O Sabe, “Mr. Security” Jesse Nahara, Alexander G. Bernard & Team Savage (“Samoan Savage” Skulu & Sabbath)

Comment

Kiara Dillon vs. "Fallen Flower" Kikyo - 3/27/15 Santa Maria, CA

Originally scheduled for Vendetta Pro Wrestling's stop in Torrance, California on March 7, this Vendetta Vixens match has been rescheduled for the main card on March 27th in Santa Maria. Kiara Dillon, the 2014 Vendetta Vixen of the Year, takes on "The Fallen Flower" Kikyo. Kikyo, a finalist for the 2014 Vendetty Award, is looking to make a quick step forward on her path to gaining the Vendetty Award for the 2015 Vendetta Vixen of the Year.

Tickets available at
                Santa Maria Billiard Lounge
                Leisure Time Games in the Santa Maria Town Center Mall
                The Shack in Lompoc
                Discotecas Miramar (Both Santa Maria locations)

and online via Brown Paper Tickets at

or via Veteran Tickets Foundation (VetTix)
                www.vettix.org/event/20239

Proudly based in Santa Maria, California.
                Sanctioned by the National Wrestling Alliance.

Comment

Parental Discretion (c) vs. Alexander G. Bernard & Buddy Royal - 3/27/15

In perhaps an interesting act of counter-trickery, one-half of The Classic Connection, Buddy Royal, is teaming up with one-half of The Excess Express, Alexander G. Bernard, to take on two of the three member of Parental Discretion for the NWA/Vendetta Pro Western States Tag Team Championship at Shamrock Slam. It will be interesting to see how this pairing of two different factions will fare against a two members (but which two?) of a team that has gelled well together. Likewise, it's hard to prepare a strategy against a two men who don't usually team together. Could this gamble pay off for The Classic Connection and Excess Express, or might Parental Discretion blow this up in their faces?

Tickets available at
                  The Shack in Lompoc

Comment

Tag Team Tri-Force Match

Time once again to announce another match for Shamrock Slam, March 27th at the Radisson Hotel Santa Maria!
                    A Tag Team Tri-Force Match!
                    J.D. Horror and Brawlin' Bo Cooper, Creepshow, take on Shane & Shannon Ballard, The Ballard Brothers, and the team of Cyanide & Vintagę Dragȯn, The Von Dooms!

Vintagę Dragȯn, the former NWA Tri-Force Champion, knows a thing or three about taking on two other opponents in the ring. However, they don't usually have someone to tag out to on the outside.
                    Shane & Shannon Ballard are two-time Tag Team Champions in Vendetta Pro (while Shannon is a two-time former Vendetta Pro Heavyweight Champion), who use their combination of experience and craftiness to overcome many tough challenges that one would think they could not overcome.
                    Brawlin' Bo Cooper is the biggest man in the match, and is as experienced as anyone. His tag partner J.D. Horror is, well... a psychopath, who is known for absorbing an inhuman amount of punishment only to ask for more.

Without question, this match will have implications on the NWA Western States Tag Team title scene.

Tickets available at
                    The Shack in Lompoc

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X