Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrestling returns to the Skybox March 14th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling returns to the Skybox March 14th!

For the first time in almost a year, PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING FINALLY RETURNS TO THE SKY BOX!

Because you the fans demanded it, the fun, excitement, and action of pro wrestling finally returns to Clairemont's favorite sports bar, featuring some of your favorite wrestlers from before and some kick ass new ones!

FEATURING SIX GREAT MATCHES;

* SoCal Crazy vs "The Nomad" Damon Divine in a battle of "The best match that never was!"
    * Shady vs Jacob "The Riot" Diez!
    * Toxik & Nightmare Azteca vs X-Torm & Zarco in a "Tequilas & Tables" match!
    * Kitana Vera vs Hudson Envy (Falls Count Anywhere)!
    * Matt Twisted vs TJ Boy in a hardcore match for the new "Nug Life Championship!"
    * Dark Usagi vs A Mystery Opponent!

(Card subject to change)

ALSO FEATURING;
    -Live Commentary from returning commentators and professional comedians "The" Jon Allen and "Medi" mike Boris! (http://www.JonAllenComedy.com/)
    -Order your ticket online and we'll include a free domestic beer with admission!
    -Interactive dating game during the intermission!
    -Tattoo Contest!
    -T-Shirt Giveaways!
    -HOT ring girls!
    -Drink Specials ALL NIGHT LONG!
    -Photo & Autograph opportunities with the wrestlers!

Be there live as "Fans United Wrestling" takes over the Skybox! This event is expected to sell out, so order your tickets TODAY!

Note: This event is in no way associated with AWA Legends, Heroes of Wrestling, or Don Aguayo/DJ Anderson.

• Benjamin Tomas
    replied
    I'm no expert, but I'd think the time to create buzz would be before a show,so you'd sell tickets.

Leave a comment:

• luchalover
    replied
    It's sad how people create accounts to create buzz for a show.

Leave a comment:

• DavidEJones
    replied
    These. posts. are. amazing.

Leave a comment:

• Jester
    replied
    Match of the damn year

The dancing warriorShady vs Jacob the riot Diez. What can be said other then good god almighty! I got dragged to the show by my friends expecting some lame one off thing and then low and behold the show opens strong and really in my eyes shown with this match why I need to watch more indy wrestling. Move for move, counter for counter, slam for slam and dive for dive these two men put on a clinic. I'm happy I put down money for this show. Spears, DDTs, power bombs, rock bottoms even a dragon suplex this was an amazing show it was almost like playing a video game. If this isn't match of the year quality I don't know what is. Fans united I will be back!

Leave a comment:

• stinger
    replied
    Match of the Year

Ok so the event had a lot of crazy matches but the one that sticks out the most is Shady vs. Jacob "The Riot" Diez. Massive amounts of fan participation with Shady having the crowd hold Jacob as he gets wrecked. Amazing spots performed by both superstars and I was on the edge of my seat the whole match. Gotta ask though what was Shady wearing? Onesies are not the most flattering haha. But honestly this was a potential match of the year for me. Fantastic in ring story telling and an overall fun night and fun match up. Hope to see it again. F U DUB! F U DUB!

Leave a comment:

• AOLStudios
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SoCalPro
    replied
    Originally posted by Masked Republic View Post
    Sad to hear Masked Republic was not included in the list of trustworthy San Diego promotions. For those who are willing to take a chance, we will be running a show in Philadelphia at the ECW Arena on April 27th.
    Hmmmm....

Leave a comment:

• Marko
    replied
    Originally posted by Benjamin Tomas View Post
    I agree with Jay Cal. As for the Lucha Groups, I think the fans in San Diego know which SD Lucha promoters are real and which ones are full of shit.
    So you think SD fans are knowledgeable about Lucha promoters but need to be taken by the hand concerning wrestling promoters? Sounds like a double standard to me, especially since there's almost some of one in the other. Check out your flyers, Ben. They usually promote both.

Leave a comment:

• Masked Republic
    replied
    Sad to hear Masked Republic was not included in the list of trustworthy San Diego promotions. For those who are willing to take a chance, we will be running a show in Philadelphia at the ECW Arena on April 27th.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin Tomas
    replied
    I agree with Jay Cal. As for the Lucha Groups, I think the fans in San Diego know which SD Lucha promoters are real and which ones are full of shit.

Leave a comment:

• Marko
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay Cal View Post
    I've heard that this group isn't affiliated with DJ Medina. I've also heard that this group IS affiliated with the Heroes of Wrestling fiasco where none of the talent was paid.

Here's my take. Outside of SoCal Pro, Oddity Wrestling Alliance, and if New Wave ever returns, I find it very hard to trust any promotion running in San Diego. To the talent working these shows- get your money upfront. To fans attending, beware.
    There are Lucha groups also running from time to time in Diego. I'm not sure if you're including these as they don't seem to be covered one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• Jay Cal
    replied
    BUYER BEWARE...

I've heard that this group isn't affiliated with DJ Medina. I've also heard that this group IS affiliated with the Heroes of Wrestling fiasco where none of the talent was paid.

Here's my take. Outside of SoCal Pro, Oddity Wrestling Alliance, and if New Wave ever returns, I find it very hard to trust any promotion running in San Diego. To the talent working these shows- get your money upfront. To fans attending, beware.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Donkey
    replied
    Does Damon Divine have a backpack in his promo picture? Is he the BACK TO SCHOOL guy?

Or did he pack a lunch cause Socal Crazy is gonna take him to School?

Student of the game?

Leave a comment:

• FansUnitedWrestling
    replied
    The Nomad SPEAKS!
    http://youtu.be/3G1JmhTJL0c
    Last edited by FansUnitedWrestling; 03-03-2014, 07:32 PM. Reason: Video wasn't shown

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X