Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EWF - April 13th - Wrestling For Autism!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWF - April 13th - Wrestling For Autism!

Unlimitedradio247.com alongside of The Empire Wrestling Federation will be doing a fundraiser pro-wrestling wrestling show titled “Wrestling For Autism” at the Knight’s of Columbus Hall located at 4315 N. Vincent Ave in Covina Ca for Autism in Long Beach on April 13th at 8PM. During the show there will be many raffle prizes raffled off donated by unlimitedradio247.com as well as there will be two very special guests going to come and sign autographs. Rick “The Equalizer” Drasin and GLOW Superstar Sunny “The California Girl” will be signing autographs and taking pictures where all proceeds will be donated to Autism in Long Beach. This is also during Autism Awareness Month.

$2 from every adult ticket to this event will also be donated to Autism in Long Beach by The Empire Wrestling Federation.

If you would like some more information about Autism in Long beach or for donations you can find their website at http://autisminlongbeach.org/

Comment

there will also be some giveaways as well just for some lucky people that come to the show. Hope to see everyone there as well!!!!

Comment

An offer you can't refuse!

Comment

Later on this evening I will post a complete list of prizes that will be raffled off at this show. There will be a HUGE amount donated

Comment

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je3s8...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Comment

another match added to the show TJ Perkins Vs. Alex Kozlov!!!!

Comment

Since i will be unable to be at the show, can i just donate through you guys? If so, how would i go about doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by Onion_Master View Post
                      Since i will be unable to be at the show, can i just donate through you guys? If so, how would i go about doing that?
                      Thank you very much for helping Autism in Long Beach.

You can make a donation at the below link. Thank you very much for your support!

http://www.autisminlongbeach.org/

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will go do that. I think the wrestling for autism thing you guys are doing is beyond awesome!! Wish I could be there. Have a great show!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will go do that. I think the wrestling for autism thing you guys are doing is beyond awesome!! Wish I could be there. Have a great show!!!
                          thank you very much and feel free to spread the word

Comment

EWF does a lot of fundraiser shows for great causes.

The fact that you can't make the show and still want to donate speaks volumes.
                            Last edited by BurningHeart; 04-04-2012, 09:04 AM.
                            "If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the world, you will only weaken yourself … and weaken them. It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards… If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles"

Comment

Good Point. The following day they are doing another fundraiser show to stop bullying. you can get information about that show also at http://www.socaluncensored.com/board...ad.php?t=19560 or at empirewrestlingfederation.com

Originally posted by BurningHeart View Post
                              EWF does a lot of fundraiser shows for great causes.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X