Brock vs Orton at SummerSlam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brock vs Orton at SummerSlam

Thoughts and opinions on Brock vs Orton at SummerSlam?

I have to admit to being a bit underwhelmed. Hopefully with low expectations I will be pleasantly surprised.

I have never been a fan of Orton. I never understood what the company saw in him. I have always seen him as a mediocre worker. I hated how they turned a blind eye to his out of the ring skullduggery, yet they released far more talented guys for less. They even redesigned the Wellness Policy so as to avoid firing him and keep him on TV!

The only cool things I will personally take away from this is:

- Brock beating the tar out of Orton/giving him a tour of Suplex City

- A great visual in Orton countering the F-5 with the RKO

I agree. I also never cared for Orton.

Comment

Not a fan of Orton at all.

Comment

Probably one of the few that's looking forward to it... lol.

I think we'll get a motivated performance out of both guys, tbh. One of the selling points to SummerSlam for me (Let's be honest, I'd watch it anyway), but hopefully am not let down from this match. If I am, I'll come back and admit it to you guys. But still a big fan of both guys. Orton has always been one of my favorites to watch.

Comment

Im going to watch since ill be stuck in a hotel anyway. Seems like the show has too many matches on it though.

Comment

Well that match was fucking stupid.

Comment

Yup...I'd say I was let down from it. I had my hopes up for it and it ended up sucking.

Comment

Ive been jetlagged as fuck. Its like 5 am now but wwe network isnt working. Is this shit blocked in Spain.

Show looks like it may not have been good but really want to see nxt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleazy E View Post
                  Ive been jetlagged as fuck. Its like 5 am now but wwe network isnt working. Is this shit blocked in Spain.

Show looks like it may not have been good but really want to see nxt.
                  I've had some issues with the network this past weekend. Nothing major, but certainly noticeable.. SummerSlam was fine, I don't think it lived up to the hype; I know some of the matches didn't for me, but if you can, NXT was definitely very good. I believe the TakeOver shows should almost be as close to 'required viewing' as there is on the network.

Comment

Really not liking Orton vs Wyatt.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X