Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestle Kingdom

Anyone going to be watching this?

I'm not going to watch live because I have to work in the morning, but I'll be watching later in the day.

Steve

Comment

Definitely will be watching this. Am probably going to watch some past ones for the next few days. Since watching WK9 and WK10, it's one of the highlights of the year for me wresting wise.

Comment

It was real difficult to avoid spoilers yesterday, but I managed to do it. Wrestle Kingdom 11 was great up until that last match, then that match really elevated the show to another level. That was easily one of, if not the best match I've ever seen. Truly amazing.

Everyone should check the main out.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          It was real difficult to avoid spoilers yesterday, but I managed to do it. Wrestle Kingdom 11 was great up until that last match, then that match really elevated the show to another level. That was easily one of, if not the best match I've ever seen. Truly amazing.

Everyone should check the main out.

Steve
          It was awesome. I'd say the last 4 matches were incredible, but Shibata/Goto was fantastic. Omega/Okada was unreal. Wish everyone who is a fan of pro wrestling could check this out.

Comment

My thoughts on the main event:

Comment

Damn that main event was so good. The whole show was great. I'm super pumped for the U.S. shows now (not that I wasn't before).

Comment

Just finished the main event. Pretty amazing.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X