X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA Chargers

Fuck them.

Steve

You know when you go to a deli for a sandwich, & they give you that pickle you never asked for ? The Chargers are that pickle.
    John 3:18 NKJV

Comment

Apparently they've lost almost 70k likes on Facebook in one day. What a disgusting move by the worst ownership in sports. The way they've handled everything in the last day, with stuff like the terrible logo just highlights how truly out of touch they are.

Steve

Comment

I'm loving the reactions of people in San Diego about this. Very entertaining to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
          I'm loving the reactions of people in San Diego about this. Very entertaining to watch.
          What would the reaction in LA be if the Dodgers left in the same fashion? I'm sure people would be pretty upset. In fact, not since the Dodgers left Brooklyn has a team left a city after being there as long as the Chargers have been in San Diego. The way the whole thing was handled by the Chargers ownership adds to everything. How they've handled everything about the move into a city that doesn't want them shows how clueless they are. The Charger's ownership makes Donald Sterling look like a great owner. LA's problem now.

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/highli...rgers-new-logo

Steve

Comment

To be honest, I think the reaction if the Dodgers left LA would be even more hilarious.

On second thought, it probably wouldn't mean shit to anyone since Vin Scully is retired now.

Comment

They continue to be a class organization.

Steve

Comment

On the plus is we have 2 NFL teams, On the negative is we have 2 shitty teams. Wish the Raiders returned, but White America fears the ghetto barrio.
                I'm a changeling, see me change

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X