Random Show Podcast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random Show Podcast

Hey guys, hope everyone here is doing well. I'm sure I've not met everyone here but I'm planning on posting on a semi-regular basis all throughout the forums. I've posted a handful of times but mostly have been a major lurker since November 2007-ish.

My good friend and I record a weekly podcast (Yeah, I know... another one?!?), so I'm just putting it out there. It stems from our love of wrestling -- we would usually meet up and watch a show or two a week anyway, so we thought, why not watch it and review it and go over what took place throughout the week in WWE, TNA, ROH, essentially any type of wrestling we can get a hold of. We have started to include more things on the the so cal scene, shout outs to promotions, various wrestlers, this website, etc.

We'd appreciate any listens that you guys would spare and if you like it, feel free to drop some ideas or reviews you'd want to be discussed in the future shows. We try to stay pretty active on Twitter so you can utilize this thread or twitter itself. Thanks for letting myself try to get my shit in!

@RicEllis88 -- Personal handle
    @AdamJo619 -- Friend's personal handle
    @RandomShowPod -- Podcast handle

http://random-show-podcast.madewithopinion.com/

Thanks again!

Post this in the main section of the board. It's SoCal related so it shouldn't be a problem. Steve told me to check you guys out, so I'll give it a listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew View Post
      Post this in the main section of the board. It's SoCal related so it shouldn't be a problem. Steve told me to check you guys out, so I'll give it a listen.
      Thanks, man! I didn't want to post it anywhere it shouldn't go, but I will do! Please do listen and give your feedback if you can; Gave you a shout out in the latest episode. (It's early in, so when you see the length of the podcast, don't sweat it.)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X