Dumbest thing ever...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbest thing ever...

How do you change the title listed under your user name? You know, like "The Harder, the Better", or "Partly Gay with a Chance of Fag" or whatever?

Thankee...

-K
    Currently stumbling through Hitachi Pro Wrestling as "Kento DiCaprio".

User CP -> Edit Profile
    "It's good to know who hates you, and it's good to be hated by the right people." - Johnny Cash

Comment

I opened it up... no dice. What should I be looking for?

I think I am just dumb...

Comment

Hey SmooveK, check out the FAQ in this very same forum:

You can now change your own custom titles when you have 100 posts, as long as you have been registered six months.
        So you meet one of the criteria but you haven't been registered for six full months. I think once we're in December, you'll have that option for the custom title.

Hope this helps.

Comment

OH... I actually remember reading that now. Sorry to inconvenience.

-K

Comment

No worries, K. Not a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SmooveK
              How do you change the title listed under your user name? You know, like "The Harder, the Better", or "Partly Gay with a Chance of Fag" or whatever?

Thankee...

-K
              I hope you weren't taking a shot at me...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Cal
                I hope you weren't taking a shot at me...
                |Nope, just an example. It was the only one I could remember besides "Some fag constantly pointing up"

-K

Comment

alright... then we have no beef

Comment

It has been over three months since my first post in this thread... which was three months after the previous thread.

Just wanted to kick back, share old times, and wonder why my previous issue still exists.

Not life threatening. Just el grando curioso cat strapping a shotgun trigger to his big toe.

-K

Comment

Well now, I dunno. I just mod the board, Steve could fix the issue at hand, but apparently he's MIA. I miss Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrub
                        I miss Steve.
                        You two lived together for a time, didn't you?

-K

Comment

It was almost like a coming of age story when I got to edit my avatar title thingy.
                          "____________" *points up*

Comment

At the rate I'm going it'll be a long time before I get 100 posts.

I drop by here once in a blue moon.. I'm not even from Cali, go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapotech
                              At the rate I'm going it'll be a long time before I get 100 posts.

I drop by here once in a blue moon.. I'm not even from Cali, go figure.
                              Just like Altered Beast, the thread is resurrected!

It will also die soon, like Altered Beast, which is a very hard game.

-K

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X