This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Logging In

If you are having troubles logging into the board. ie: you log in and it logs you out right away, make sure you have "Automatically remember my username and password" AND "Browse this board with cookies" set to Yes.

This problem only shows up in users accessing the site through a multi-homed proxy server, such as AOL's internal browser or WebTv.

Another fix if you are using AOL is to open another browser and not use AOL's browser. The problem should be fixed in the next version of the message board.

There are TWO topics here. Do EITHER of them need a sticky??????

Comment

Yes, because most people have their settings to only view 30 days worth of topics. Sticky keeps it on after 30 days.

Steve

Comment

STOP TRYING TO CONFUSE ME WITH FACTS ! ! ! God I hate it when you do that.

Comment

With the new version of the board you no longer have the option to check anything as far as cookies go and I understand people using the AOL browser on AOL dialup are having trouble logging in. So here's the solution to that:

Go to http://www.socaluncensored.com/board/mycookies.php and it will show you all your SCU cookies. Delete them all and then log in as normal. Everything should be fine. You should only have to do it one time.

Steve

Comment

hey everytime i Try to Send some one a message this Comes up SportsFanatic831, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
            i acctivated my account idk why it would be doing this Please Help Thanks

Comment

New users can't send private messages to other users. The reason is spammers sign up and spam people through PM. The PM's will automaticly become available after a certain amount of time and posts, sorry.

Steve

Comment

How Many Posts Do i have to have before it becomes available

Comment

because most people have their settings to only view 30 days worth of topics. Sticky keeps it on after 30 day
                  http://www.test-king.com/cert-VCP5-DCV.htm
                  http://www.usna.edu/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X