Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts and suggestions

About the New www.socaluncensored.com

Just a little thing, but it's the little things that getcha, right? I would like to not have to log in every time I come back to the site. Didn't have to before. And otherwise, what's the reason for having the little box that says, "Remember Me" next to the login?

Also, I'm not wild about everything being centered.

Comment

Coming Events

Yeah, I'm also glad to see Upcoming Events back, as well as the calendar format. My only complaint is that it's not updated far enough ahead. Right now the calendar shows only two events after - well, now. I know there was an event on the 24th that I was planning on going to - WCWC, I think. But us old(er) guys need help keeping things straight.

But I do think putting the upcoming events on the home page is a good idea - a little less clicking is always appreciated.

Comment

Hope rest of the interviews are up

Comment

Originally posted by Marko View Post
          Just a little thing, but it's the little things that getcha, right? I would like to not have to log in every time I come back to the site. Didn't have to before. And otherwise, what's the reason for having the little box that says, "Remember Me" next to the login?
          Thank you.

Comment

Seconded.

Steve

Comment

Damn! That Guy Complainin Again?

Well, yeah, I guess so. I'm like overjoyed that the coming events are back, but they're not being kept up to date as much as I'd like. There's at least three events in Nov that I know of that haven't made the list or the calendar (which seem to be about the same).

WCWC - short notice for sure, but they are on the headline page. Nov 20th/3:00PM/Camp Pendleton

BPW - Nov 20th/8:00PM/Los Alamitos

NWPW - have also been on the headline page. Nov 27th/6:30PM/Clairemont B&G Club

And that doesn't include Lucha. I visit the board almost every day. Anything I can do to help?

Comment

Well, yeah, I guess so. I'm like overjoyed that the coming events are back, but they're not being kept up to date as much as I'd like. There's at least three events in Nov that I know of that haven't made the list or the calendar (which seem to be about the same).

WCWC - short notice for sure, but they are on the headline page. Nov 20th/3:00PM/Camp Pendleton

BPW - Nov 20th/8:00PM/Los Alamitos

NWPW - have also been on the headline page. Nov 27th/6:30PM/Clairemont B&G Club

And that doesn't include Lucha. I visit the board almost every day. Anything I can do to help?
                Marko, e-mail jay.cal@socaluncensored.com-- we could definitely use the help.

Thanks.
                -Adair

Comment

I find these posts where they ask for members and readers to give their suggestions and opinions and it is the best way to get the feedback from the readers and take proper steps to rectify them!! If we do that regularly, I am sure that all our members will be happy with our stuff!!
                  Slim In 6

Comment

I don’t think what Marco said is a little thing. It certainly accounts to more than that. There is nothing that I hate more than logging in to a forum each time I came back to the site. I really don’t understand as to why then they keep “Remember me”
                    direct sat broadband

Comment

The 'remember me' issue should be resolved. Please let me know if you're still experiencing problems staying logged in, and I will look into it further.

Thanks.
                      -Adair

Comment

And once again, thank you.

Comment

Prolly nothing to be done about it, but I'd sure like to see something done about the current onslaught of spam.

Also, on a different note, I was amused that the line of info - or "info" - that goes underneath your user name will not allow SCU to be entered.

Comment

Prolly nothing to be done about it, but I'd sure like to see something done about the current onslaught of spam.

Also, on a different note, I was amused that the line of info - or "info" - that goes underneath your user name will not allow SCU to be entered.
                            Adair and I are trying to stay on top of it. Walked into my office this morning and had some facebook posts from some SCU faithful. I will always try to eliminate spam as frequently as it appears. All offenders get Banned. I'll continue the fight, but please be patient with us... when you start getting higher in google search ranking, the more you get spammed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Cal View Post
                              Adair and I are trying to stay on top of it. Walked into my office this morning and had some facebook posts from some SCU faithful. I will always try to eliminate spam as frequently as it appears. All offenders get Banned. I'll continue the fight, but please be patient with us... when you start getting higher in google search ranking, the more you get spammed.
                              Yeah. It wasn't anything personal - well, to you or Adrian - but I hadda vent.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X